A video guide on how to set up the pick-up operating height.
- Loosen the safety Splint and the washer from the bolt to which the carrier arm of the guide wheel is fixed.
- Lift the carrier arm out of its locking mechanism.
- Now set the operating height of the guide wheels via spindle thread.
- The further the thread is screwed in, the deeper is the operating position of the pick-up.
- Put the carrier arm again onto the bolt and secure it by means of the washer and splint.
- Repeat the procedure on the other side of the pick-up, using the setting dimension of the spindle.
- Lower the pick-up.
- Check the distance between the pick-up tines and ground. It should be approx. 10-20mm