Below is a video guide on Maintaining The Knife Bank for your Strautmann Forage CFS Wagon.
There are 11 steps involved in Maintaining The Knife Bank
- Extend the folding drawbar to maximum height.
- Fold the knife bar out.
- Take the auxiliary tools of the holder at the frame.
- Remove all knives.
- Loosen the safety bolt of the spring.
- Use the auxiliary tools to take off the spring.
- Lubricate the roller with penetrating oil. Check the roller for smooth action. Use pliers to free it if necessary. Repeat the procedure at each knife.
- Remount the springs.
- Mount the Safety bolt.
- Reinsert the knives
- Stowaway the auxiliary tools in the holder provided for this purpose.
**Please read the detailed operating instruction carefully. Always observe the safety instruction**
Contact IAM today for further information.